1. About the privacy statement
This privacy statement should inform you as a customer about how Pro-Pipe processes your personal information and what rights you have in connection with out collection, processing and storage of your information.
When you use Pro-Pipe’s website or otherwise contact or interact with us, we process different information about you
The purpose of the processing of the information is overall management of your customer relationship, delivery of agreed benefits, obligations etc.
2. What personal information do we process?
When you contact us, we process your personal information in a number of ways. It is necessary to process your information in order for us to offer you the services you have requested or to be able to contact you in connection with a possible request. The personal data we process can generally be divided into the following categories:
- Contact information such as name, address, telephone number, e-mail, org.No., job title, company, department etc.
- Information you pass on to us when you contact us via the contact form on our website, e-mail, letter or telephone
- Account information for billing and payment processing
- Job seekers – CV and any references
- Sometimes we may receive personal information about you from third parties. This may include contact information and information about your employer. Sometimes, we may record the information we receive from third parties about you in our system so that we can contact you with information and offers on our services.
3. What do we use your personal information for?
When you, as a private person, represent a company, supplier etc. entering into a contract with Pro-Pipe, we register a number of personal data about you. We record contact and identification information or other personal information that you may provide.
We process your information to fulfill the contract we have signed, to contact you and to provide the services we have agreed to. In addition, we process your billing information.
When you contact us via the contact form on our website, by phone, mail or otherwise, your request will contain personal information. We process this information to respond to your request and to fulfill a signed agreement.
4. Recipients of your personal data
We only exchange your personal information with the recipients required for your customer relationship with us.
5. Save and delete your personal information
We retain your personal data until they are no longer necessary for the purposes the information is processes on. Your personal data will therefore be deleted in accordance with the following procedures:
- Contact and identification information is deleted when the contract is fulfilled, at the expiry of the deadline or upon request
- Accounting information related to your purchases will be retained for 5 years from the end of the financial year to which the purchase applies
- Job application is deleted after 6 months, unless consent is obtained
6. your rights
You can be informed at any time about what information we process about you, where they come from, and what we use them for. You may also be informed of who receives information about you to the extent that we provide information in Denmark or abroad.
If you believe that the personal information we handle is incorrect, you have the right to correct it. If you believe that your personal information is no longer required for the purpose for which it was obtained, you may request that it be deleted. You also have the right to request limitation on the processing of your personal data, for example in the event of inaccurate personal data.
You have the right to object to our processing of personal data. If your opposition is justified, we will stop processing your personal information
This Privacy Statement will be updated and amended whenever necessary so that we always comply with applicable laws. We therefore recommend that you stay up to date
If you have any questions regarding the processing of your personal data or this privacy, please contact us:
Pro-Pipe Energy ApS
Sydagervej 3, Alslev
DK – 6800 Varde
Phone.: +45 75 11 53 93